Spray Control Valve SC-2660-3
- The SC-2660-3 is a remote control valve with a volumetric control, which maintains the spray rate per acre at varying ground speeds when using a ground speed controlled positive displacement pump.
- The volume per acre is constant; pressure will vary as ground speed varies.
- Each boom section has a metered bypass system to allow an individual boom section to be closed without adjusting the volumetric control valve.
- This control valve has a ball valve main shut-off, which provides a positive shut-off.
- The SC-2660-3 control valve has an exclusive anti-drip system that prevents the nozzles from dripping when the main shut-off is closed.
- There is no need for nozzle check valves.