John Blue Company Diaphragm Pumps are the industry leader for all your chemical spraying needs. Whether it’s a turf or lawn pump, a pump for spraying trees and orchards, a pump for spraying chemicals across many acres, or even a pump that can be used for starter fertilizer applications, John Blue has a diaphragm pump that is right for you.
Low-Pressure Poly Diaphragm Pumps Features
The John Blue 2-piston, semi-hydraulic, Diaphragm Pump is ideal for gardening, small sprayers, washers, and liquid transfer. It’s compact and lightweight and can be driven by PTO, electric motor, or gasoline engine, depending on your specific application needs. All wetted parts are plastic coated to withstand today’s agricultural and industrial chemicals. The diaphragms are constructed from chemical resistant elastomers for excellent corrosion resistance.
Patented Technology Features
- The heads are designed with a patented technology that includes an aluminum die-cast core inside a polypropylene structure offering superior strength.
- Washers and diaphragm bolts are in 316 stainless steel, an exclusive feature.
- Die cast crankcase incorporating a new cooling system.
- New chemically resistant diaphragm material pre-deformed to reduce the amount of deflection, increasing diaphragm life. The diaphragm material is compatible with most of the corrosive chemicals on the market today.
- A short crankshaft stroke means the longest life possible.
- New connecting rods in special bronze alloy offer economical and trouble free service.
- 316 stainless steel inlet and outlet check valves.
Medium-Pressure Diaphragm Pumps Features
The John Blue Medium Diaphragm Pumps are available in a three diaphragm design. These pumps are ideal for agriculture and industrial use including horticulture, lawn care, nursery, car wash, air blast orchard/vineyard and poultry houses. These Medium Pressure Diaphragm Pumps have various mounting options that make them convenient to mount on sprayers with a PTO drive or can be equipped with either gasoline, electric or hydraulic motors. All fluid ends are anodized aluminum and the check valves are stainless steel, ideal for protection against most harsh chemicals and abrasion. All moving parts are completely submerged in oil, which increases the reliability of the pump. The diaphragms are constructed from chemical resistant elastomers that ensure a long pump life even when used with aggressive chemicals.
Features & Benefits:
- Ball bearings on the crankshaft for increased life.
- Exclusive stainless steel check valve design ensures perfect sealing performance due to its unique spherical shaped poppet and conical seat.
- Features a uniquely shaped piston to reduce wear against the diaphragm.
- Medium-Pressure Diaphragm Pumps perform from 7.4 to 18.5 GPM with pressure ratings from 0 to 580 PSI.
- The pump’s design delivers high volumetric efficiencies and more pumping capacity.
- Three-piston semi-hydraulic diaphragm pumps ensure a smoother, quieter operation.
- Convenient visual oil-level indicator.
- Pumps can be run dry.
High-Pressure Diaphragm Pumps Features
The John Blue High-Pressure Diaphragm Pumps are an excellent choice for high-pressure sprayers, such as air blast sprayers and poultry house washers and industrial machinery. These three and four diaphragm semi hydraulic diaphragm pumps are designed to ensure a perfect mechanical balance and better volumetric distribution of the liquid. The John Blue High-Pressure Diaphragm Pumps are factory equipped with the unique pulsation dampening system with 34 holes that absorbs pulsation pressure on all pistons equally.
All fluid end-housing components are anodized aluminum. The valves are stainless steel with exclusive spheric section shaped design for perfect sealing. Our diaphragms are made from chemical resistant elastomers, which increases the pump’s life even when they are used with aggressive agricultural and industrial chemicals.
Features & Benefits
- Oversized, separate suction and pressure circuits create a smooth flow of the liquid product with no pressure loss.
- Convenient visual oil tank fitted with matched diaphragm to ensure correct oil level.
- Check valves can be serviced easily, minimum maintenance.
- Crankshaft stroke reduced, which increases diaphragm life because diaphragms are not stressed.
- Unique pulsation damper system provides dampening on 32 circuits instead of one, which reduces vibrations and allows for smoother operation.
- Four diaphragm material options are available, contact factory.
- Special check valve design: unique spherical shaped poppet and conical seat made of 316 stainless steel, delivering high volumetric efficiencies.
- Pre-set diaphragm bolt and diaphragm washer are made from 316 stainless steel. This exclusive feature ensures chemical resistance and longer life of the pump.
- Two piston rings for each piston, this exclusive design increases diaphragm efficiency.
- Parts in contact with chemical products are constructed with die-cast aluminum, covered with special corrosion proof treatment.
Exclusive Technology: Pumps come standard with internal pressure dampener. Standard, interchangeable parts for reduced inventory and best service. Full range: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 diaphragms available.
“John Blue Diaphragm Pumps run smoother and are much more heavily built than previous pumps. We have used John Blue Diaphragm Pumps and have found the quality of the pumps to be superior.”
“We can sell a poly pump in any application. It doesn’t require my salespeople to have knowledge of the products going through the pump – the pump will work.”