We never stop improving upon the outstanding quality and performance of our pumps and products. The pumps listed below have been discontinued due to improvements made in the materials and technology of the product lines. You may still be able to order parts for these models through your local John Blue Authorized Dealer or by contacting us directly at 1-800-253-BLUE. Documentation for the discontinued pumps is available below.
Piston Spray Pump Documentation
- PP-76 Series Product Manual & Schematics
- PP-134-1×1.25 Series Product Manual & Schematics
- PP-238 Series Product Manual & Schematics
- PP-280 Series Product Manual & Schematics
- PP-475 Series Product Manual & Schematics
- PP-584 Series Product Manual & Schematics
When you’re ready to replace your old spray pump, John Blue’s vast offering of Diaphragm Pumps can meet and exceed your toughest spray pump needs.
L & LM Pump Documentation
- L-1094 Series Product Schematic
- LM-1250 Series Product Manual
- LM-2450 Series Product Manual
- L-4400 Series Product Schematic
- LM-4450 Series Product Manual
- L-4900, L-3000 & G-2000 Series Product Schematic
- LM-4950 Series Product Manual
When you’re ready to update to the latest technology, please review our Next Generation Piston Pumps. They’re state-of-the-art and “Guaranteed To Do The Job.”
Centrifugal Transfer Pump Documentation
In 2017 we released the Next Generation of our Centrifugal Transfer cast iron pumps and discontinued the SP-3220/3320 pumps. The new design of the self-priming centrifugal pumps features a 2-in-1 inlet so growers can select from 2 inlet locations on 1 Pump. An updated manual was created to reflect the updated models and pump design.