Calculate Flow Rates and Pump Settings for Your John Blue Metering Pump
John Blue’s Ground Drive Metering Pumps Calculator calculates ground-driven piston pump and squeeze tube pump settings, application rates, and other metering pump flow parameters. The calculator works in both standard and metric units. Instructions are available below.
Instructions for Use:
- Select either “Piston Pump” or “Squeeze Tube Pump”.
- Select your “John Blue Pump Model”.
- Select your choice of either “English” or “Metric” units of measurement.
- If prompted, enter your “Application Rate”.
- Select whether you utilizes a “Ground Drive” or a “Press/Rub Wheel”.
- Enter your “Loaded Radius”.
- When prompted, enter either your “Swath Width” or “Row Space”.
- Enter the number of teeth for your “Drive and Driven Sprockets” (use multiple rows if necessary).
- Enter your “Ground Speed”.
- Click the blue button that says, “Click Here To Get Your Pump Settings”.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to view your John Blue pump settings.
- NOTICE: If after viewing your calculated pump settings, you decide to change any of the input form fields, be sure to resubmit your changes by clicking the blue “Click Here To Get Your Pump Settings” button once again. Failing to do so will result in improper pump settings.