|Model||Description||Inlet Size||Outlet Size|
|IP-0600||6 Outlet NH3 Flow Divider||1″ NPT||1/4″ FPT|
|IP-1300||13 Outlet NH3 Flow Divider||1″ NPT||1/4″ FPT|
|IP-1800||18 Outlet NH3 Flow Divider||1″ NPT||1/4″ FPT|
- IPS2-4 – 4-Port Impellicone Splitter with 1-1/4″ NPT inlet and 1″ NPT outlet.
- IPS2-6 – 6-Port Impellicone Splitter with 1-1/4″ NPT inlet and 1″ NPT outlet. Can plug outlets if desired.
- Same Impellicone patented technology now available on the Impellicone Splitters. Splitters are used when 3, 4 or 6 Impellicones are used in parallel.
- Unique spiral needle spins and mixes the liquid and gas for even distribution.
- Outlets can be plugged without sacrificing accuracy.
- Simple design allows for ease of service without removing the distribution lines. Proper handling techniques for NH3 should be followed at all times.
- The superior accuracy allows better control of targeted rates while greatly reducing the over application of NH3.
Why Choose the John Blue Impellicone Flow Divider for Your NH3 Application?
- Accuracy: Evenly mixes the gas and liquid portions of NH3 and distributes accurately to each row.
- Flexibility: Allows the end users to plug ports without any loss of accuracy.
- Simplicity: A simple design allows for ease of service without removing the distribution lines, however it is recommended that proper handling techniques for NH3 be used at all times.
- Variability: Handles all typical applications rates without changing any flow divider parts.
The Impellicone concept was researched by Iowa State University and collaboratively developed with and licensed to John Blue Company. After extensive testing through Iowa State, field trials and a lengthy approval process, John Blue Company is proud to offer the patented technology in three models, the IP-1300 (13-port flow divider), IP-1800 (18-port flow divider) and the newly released IP-0600 (6-port flow divider). The IP-0600 is ideal for sectional shut-off.
John Blue Company offer precision splitters, which should be used when 3, 4 or 6 John Blue Impellicones are used in parallel. The new and improved Impellicone Splitters now have the same Impellicone technology. The spiral needle spins and mixes the liquid and gas for even distribution.
- Product Brochure (Adobe Acrobat Reader .PDF format)
- Product Manual and Schematics – Impellicone (Adobe Acrobat Reader .PDF format)
- Product Manual and Schematics – Impellicone Splitter (Adobe Acrobat Reader .PDF format)
- Support & Maintenance: Winterization (Video)