|Model||Rows||Metering Hose Size||GPA||Discharge Hose Size||Suction Hose Size|
|8B-1||8||3/8″||1.5 – 25||3/8″||1-1/4″ FNPT|
|8L||8||5/8″||3 – 50||1/2″||1-1/4″ FNPT|
|12B-1||12||3/8″||1.5 – 25||3/8″||1-1/4″ FNPT|
|12L||12||5/8″||3 – 50||1/2″||1-1/4″ FNPT|
|16B-1||16||3/8″||1.5 – 25||3/8″||1-1/4″ FNPT|
|16L||16||5/8″||3 – 50||1/2″||1-1/4″ FNPT|
|24B-1||24||3/8″||1.5 – 25||3/8″||1-1/4″ FNPT|
- Ground Drives
- Miscellaneous Drive Components
- Planter Kits
- Sealed-for-life bearings require no lubrication.
- Rubber-coated rollers reduce abrasion, resist corrosion and etching by fertilizers. Easily replaceable in the field.
- Heavy Duty PVC manifolds are ideal for all fertilizers including acid based products.
- Oval shaped tubes with built-in backing plate insure accurate rates. The positive shut-off is due to the positive sealing tubes.
- 8-48 outlets are available. Outlets can be doubled for higher rates.
- Pump shaft lets you drive the unit from either side.
- Multiple-coned sprockets come standard allowing for seven different delivery rates.
- Sturdy, all metal frame.
Oval Shaped Tube with Built-in Backing Plate Squeeze Pump
|Hose Size||Max. Output per Hose||Max. Speed||Max. Pressure||Rate Range (GPA)|
|3/8"||.63 GPM||100||6 PSI||1.5-25*|
|5/8"||1.26 GPM||100||6 PSI||3-50*|
|*Maximum GPA rating based on 5 MPH, 30 inch rows. Minimum is based on 24 pulses per minute.|