- 3-diaphragm design.
- Ideal for agriculture and industrial use including horticulture, lawn care, nursery, car wash, air blast orchard/vineyard and poultry houses.
- Various mounting options that make them convenient to mount on sprayers with a PTO drive or can be equipped with either gasoline, electric or hydraulic motors.
- All fluid ends are anodized aluminum.
- Check valves are stainless steel, ideal for protection against most harsh chemicals and abrasion.
- All moving parts are completely submerged in oil, which increases the reliability of the pump.
- Diaphragms are constructed from chemical resistant elastomers that ensure a long pump life even when used with aggressive chemicals.
|Model||Max Flow GPM||Max Pres. PSI||Max Speed RPM||Max Power HP||Max Temp. ° F||Suct. Hose Diam.||Disch. Hose Diam.||Weight LB||Lube Oil|
|DP-74.1||7.4||580||550||2.5||140° F||1″ Hose||1/2″ NPT||16.0||30 SAE|
- SC Series: Spray Guns and Lances.
- SC-1241-2: Pressure Regulator.
- SC-1132-2: Pressure Regulator.
- SC-1240-3: Pressure Regulator.
- DP-321009: Gearbox for 3.5 and 5 HP Engines.
- Pump equipped with crankshaft flange, must order shaft separately (DP-318793 for 3/4″ solid shaft) or (DP-318590 for 1″ solid shaft).
- DP-318343: Female 1-1/3″ Shaft Kit.
- DP-310049: Male 1-3/8″ Shaft Kit.
- DP-31874897: Hydraulic Adapter (SAE “B”).
- Product Brochure (Adobe Acrobat Reader .PDF format)
- Product Manual and Schematics (Adobe Acrobat Reader .PDF format)
- Pump Repair Policy (Adobe Acrobat Reader .PDF format)