The John Blue 2-piston, semi-hydraulic, Diaphragm Pump is ideal for gardening, small sprayers, washers, and liquid transfer. It’s compact and lightweight and can be driven by PTO, electric motor, or gasoline engine, depending on your specific application needs. All wetted parts are plastic coated to withstand today’s agricultural and industrial chemicals. The diaphragms are constructed from chemical resistant elastomers for excellent corrosion resistance.
Patented Technology Features
- The heads are designed with a patented technology that includes an aluminum die-cast core inside a polypropylene structure offering superior strength.
- Washers and diaphragm bolts are in 316 stainless steel, an exclusive feature.
- Die cast crankcase incorporating a new cooling system.
- New chemically resistant diaphragm material pre-deformed to reduce the amount of deflection, increasing diaphragm life. The diaphragm material is compatible with most of the corrosive chemicals on the market today.
- A short crankshaft stroke means the longest life possible.
- New connecting rods in special bronze alloy offer economical and trouble free service.
- 316 stainless steel inlet and outlet check valves.
Showing all 8 results