The John Blue High-Pressure Diaphragm Pumps are an excellent choice for high-pressure sprayers, such as air blast sprayers and poultry house washers and industrial machinery. These three and four diaphragm semi hydraulic diaphragm pumps are designed to ensure a perfect mechanical balance and better volumetric distribution of the liquid. The John Blue High-Pressure Diaphragm Pumps are factory equipped with the unique pulsation dampening system with 34 holes that absorbs pulsation pressure on all pistons equally.
All fluid end-housing components are anodized aluminum. The valves are stainless steel with exclusive spheric section shaped design for perfect sealing. Our diaphragms are made from chemical resistant elastomers, which increases the pump’s life even when they are used with aggressive agricultural and industrial chemicals
Features & Benefits
- Oversized, separate suction and pressure circuits create a smooth flow of the liquid product with no pressure loss.
- Convenient visual oil tank fitted with matched diaphragm to ensure correct oil level.
- Check valves can be serviced easily, minimum maintenance.
- Crankshaft stroke reduced, which increases diaphragm life because diaphragms are not stressed.
- Unique pulsation damper system provides dampening on 32 circuits instead of one, which reduces vibrations and allows for smoother operation.
- Four diaphragm material options are available, contact factory.
- Special check valve design: unique spherical shaped poppet and conical seat made of 316 stainless steel, delivering high volumetric efficiencies.
- Pre-set diaphragm bolt and diaphragm washer are made from 316 stainless steel. This exclusive feature ensures chemical resistance and longer life of the pump.
- Two piston rings for each piston, this exclusive design increases diaphragm efficiency.
- Parts in contact with chemical products are constructed with die-cast aluminum, covered with special corrosion proof treatment.
Exclusive Technology: Pumps come standard with internal pressure dampener. Standard, interchangeable parts for reduced inventory and best service. Full range: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 diaphragms available.
Showing all 2 results