John Blue Introduces 12-Volt Pump for Agricultural and Industrial Applications
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 11, 2007 – HUNTSVILLE, AL – John Blue Company is pleased to introduce the new 12 Volt Pump to complement its existing line of liquid fertilizer and chemical applicator pumps. John Blue Company is offering three models with capacities of 2.2, 3.6 and 4.8 GPM. All models are available with quick connect ports, which include a clear site glass strainer and five hose barb quick connect fittings. Models are also available without the quick connect ports and come standard with 1/2″ NPT Port.
The John Blue 12-Volt Pumps feature the following benefits:
- Weatherproof Tested: The only 12-Volt Pump to be totally protected against weather, dust and overspray, backed by a 2-year warranty.
- 4 Piston Diaphragm: For a smoother flow.
- Quick Connect Ports System: The quick connect port systems means it’s faster to install, requires fewer parts and connections while reducing the number of potential leak points.
- Integral Pressure Switch: The integral pressure switch is fully sealed.
- Low Current Draw: Resulting in a longer battery life.
- Automatic Demand
- Chemical resistant construction suitable for most fertilizers and chemicals.
- John Blue Company offers a 2-year warranty
About John Blue Company
John Blue Company manufactures liquid agricultural pumps pump products, accessories, and pumping systems for both applicator and irrigation use. For more information, visit our web site: www.cds-johnblue.com.
For More Information Contact:
John Blue Company