Flow Monitors & Flow Meters
John Blue Flow Monitors are perfect for monitoring flow rates when spraying or applying agricultural liquid fertilizer. The VisaGage II is cost effective and simple to install in single columns or in sets of four flow meter assemblies. In addition, most John Blue Flow Monitor parts are interchangeable with other brands already on the market today.
John Blue VisaGage II is manufactured with chemical resistant polypropylene adapters and clear PVC body with an additive for UV protection. Viton o-rings are also standard. There are no electronic parts that could potentially fail.
VisaGage Orifice Selector
You can now turn your John Blue VisaGage II into a self-contained orifice changing system. This patented system is the first of its kind on the market today. Simply select from one of the four orifice setting on the four discs provided. No more getting wet from fertilizers or chemicals when changing orifices. Adjustment is quick, no need to travel to each row unit and work with plumbing near the ground.
Proper Application = Increased Yields
- With the VisaGage II Flow Monitor you will know immediately if an outlet is plugged, thus causing possible variations in your application rates.
- So easy – See the balls in line and know your rate is uniform.
- When ball is lower you know there is a restriction at the outlet, hose or opener supplied by that flow meter.
- A ball higher than the others is an indication that hoses or fittings supplied by that specific Flow Monitor is broken or has a leak.
Customize Your Visual Flow Monitor System
- Get the exact number of Flow Monitors for spraying or fertilizer applications by simply banking single columns or sets of 4 Flow Monitors or any combination you choose. Clasp them together with the stainless steel clips and Viton O-rings and go.
- The John Blue VisaGage II allows the use of common stainless steel orifice plates.
- Ports are standard NPT – Use our barb or convenient Push Connect Fittings for simple installation. (Push Connect Fittings can also be purchased for existing VisaGage II Flow Monitors).
- Most parts are interchangeable with other brands such as Redball LLC© and Wilger Industries©.
- Use our online Orifice Selector Plate Application Chart to choose the correct orifice size for your application.